Our knowledge of the Canadian post-secondary setting, combined with years of experience and research in Canadian education enables us to bring our skills to bear on your program and course design interests in Canada or in Africa. Whether you are looking to develop an internationally recognized program, partner with a Canadian institution to benefit from quality curriculum or content, or expand your international market into African schools and countries, we are available to broker your relationships.
ULink Insights’ experts will help you navigate the different cultural and policy context across different institutions whether in Canada or Africa. We broker relationships and we navigate nuanced complexities of educational systems be they Canadian or African.
Our pool of instructional design experts, content specialist, web designers, and education project managers will help you develop the right relationships, content or curriculum; foster program sharing and joint curriculum strategies; and where necessary, using industry recognized exceptional design standards, develop your courses and programs using different approaches, either face-to-face, online or blended course/program.
We recognize that sometimes you may want to develop a training program, course or workshop even for jobs that exists in the future. Because we are one step ahead of the curve, using ULink Insights’ Evergreen approach, your course or program will return its investments.
Contact us for any of the following:
- Fostering relationships between African and Canadian Post-Secondary institutions.
- Develop inter-governmental educational policy relationships between African countries and Canadian provinces.
- Secondary and post-secondary content development, joint credentials or program sharing between schools in Canada and Africa.
- Contract Training for short-term professional development courses and contract training from recognized Canadian institutions.
- Instructional design for fully online, face-to-face and blended courses and programs.
- Faculty or student placement services and exchanged between schools in Africa and Canada.
For more information, please contact us here.