You should choose Manitoba because of its:
- Favourable education tax policies: Up to a 60% income tax rebate on your eligible post-secondary tuition fees when you start to work in Manitoba (Click here to find out more).
- Favourable immigration policies to international students: Priority for international students in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) when you apply for your Canadian Permanent Resident Visa – allowing you to stay in Manitoba after graduation to live and work (Click here to learn more).
- Free medical insurance: For you, your spouse, and/or dependants if you hold a valid study permit and reside in Manitoba for at least 6 consecutive months effective April 1st, 2012.
Besides, Manitoba offers:
- World class and in internationally recognized education.
- High quality, affordable education and training in small or large, rural or urban, public or private institutions.
- Brilliant blue skies, wide-open spaces, crystal clear lakes, sandy beaches and natural forests.
- Friendly cities and towns with many recreational, cultural and entertainment opportunities.
Manitoba offers world-class university, college and vocational institutions including:
- University of Manitoba
- University of Winnipeg
- Brandon University
- Red River College
- Assiniboine Community College
- University College of the North
- Université de Saint-Boniface including École technique et professionnelle
And religions institutions, namely:
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Steinbach Bible College
- Providence University College and Seminary
- Booth University College
Register here to receive more information.